Chum Creek Primary is a small, rural school with a long history of awareness of, and concern for, the environment. The school community holds the education of our children for a sustainable future as a core issue. The school believes it is vital to work towards creating a more sustainable school and future.
Chum Creek Primary School offers students and their families:
· a picturesque, rural environment;
· shaded play areas;
· small class sizes;
· multi-purpose room;
· caring and dedicated staff;
· flexible programs;
· parent involvement;
· genuine concern for student welfare;
· vegetable garden;
· modern play equipment;
· strong community involvement;
· self-sufficient water supply - water tanks!
· computer-to-student ratio better than 1:2;
· iPad program;
· 65” hi-definition flatscreens in all classrooms;
· internet and email access in all classrooms.
Contact the school for more information or to arrange a tour.